Doraemon is everyone’s favourite robot from the 22nd century! It is the main from the popular Japanese anime series Doraemon, and has been very popular around the world since its debut in 1969. Doraemon has a lot of cool gadgets the are both useful and futuristic, I just wish those gadgets are available in real life!
As a bonus, if you will be visiting Japan anytime soon, be sure to check out our guide on Doraemon Museum!
Today, in partnership with San Daniele Italian Deli Meats, we have developed a new recipe! We have created an easy to make cute Doraemon burger featuring San Daniele Mortadella ham. The burger is extremely easy to make, and will be fun to make with the little ones!
Let’s get started!
Bonus: Here are a $1 off coupon for all Mastro and San Danielle ham products! https://coupons.websaver.ca/en/Mastro_and_San_Daniele
How to make Doraemon Burger!? It’s super easy and fun 😍 be sure to use Mortadella ham @share_mastro #mastroschooldays ! Full recipe is up on YouTube, Link in Bio ✨ . . . . . #doraemon #doraemoncollection #hamburger #burgers #foodstyling #foodie #foodblogger #foodlover #foodshare #newyoutuber #cute #kawaii #ig_japan #japanesefood #bento #anime #animefan #animegirl #eataburger #eat #whatsfordinner #followforfollow #torontoeats #torontolife #hkig #hkigers #lifestyle #lifestyleblogger #minimalism
Ingridents for four Doraemon Burgers
- One pack of San Daniele Mortadella ham
- 4 Burger buns
- One pack of Cheese
- Sea weed
- Yellow peppers
- Cut lattice, tomato, cheese, and ham to bite sized pieces
2. Use the cheese as the white part of Doraemon’s face. Cut the cheese into shape for his eyes and round face. Cut sea weed for his mouth, eye iris, nose, and mustache
3. Place the pieces onto the round side of the burger bun to create Doraemon’s face. Use ketchup for the red nose and collar, and piece of yellow pepper for bell
4. Now onto the middle part of the burger. Place lattice, tomato, cheese, Mortadella ham onto the bottom burger bun
5. Top off with ketchup, mayo, and mustard according to your tastes6. Carefully assemble the burger by putting Doraemon’s face onto the burger.
7. You are done! The Doraemon burger are so cute!
About San Daniele Mortadella
San Daniele Mortadella is gently prepared and cooked to savoury perfection using the finest ingredients available and our time honoured Italian recipe. Baked slowly to create just the right balance of subtle flavour and traditional taste
This deli specialty is made with the care and attention San Daniele puts into all its products. Here are some quick facts:
- Uses only the best cuts of Pork
- Mortadella has its characteristic white pieces of fat. However it does not contain saturated fats or cholesterol
- Does not contain any fillers or artificial colours
Hope you enjoyed this fun and easy recipe with Doraemon Burgers. In the meantime, be sure to visit my Instagram – Mizzmok for more fashion and lifestyle idea!