How to make Pikachu Cupcakes for all Pokemon Trainers! Easy recipe with video tutorial included!
Oh so before that let me tell you a little story. The other day I was at the Ikea with hubby and we came across this muffinsmix that was about $5.99. I read the instruction, all your need to do is add 250ml of HOT water, shake the carton, and bake! Seems easy eh, but I can ensure you it was that easy!
(You can always substitute the IKEA muffin mix with your very own cupcake recipe! Just add yellow food colouring!)
Pikachu Cupcakes Recipe
- Yellow Muffinmix, we used the Ikea Muffinsmix Citron
- Wilton Decorating gels (red, black and white)
- Bake the muffins. If your muffin mix does not yield yellow muffins, add food coloring before baking
- Let the muffin rest a little bit before decorating it
- Decorate the muffin by drawing the cute pikachu face (eyes, nose, mouth, cheeks!
- Add a few peach gummie candies for Pikachu ears!
- Pikachu Cupcakes are ready!
Oh one more important highlight is this muffin pan, I got it recently at Michaels! I love it so much because of the lid. I used the baking pan and after finished I just put the lid on and my muffins are still moist and tasty the next few days and it is perfect for storing all the cute Pikachu Cupcakes! Highly recommended!
If you are my subscriber, you know my YouTube Channel are mostly about baking and cooking. If you are not yet my subscriber, you can visit it right here: Mokolate Channel
Hope everyone enjoy the Pokemon Pikachu Cupcakes! In the mean time check out my Instagram – Mizzmok for more lifestyle ideas!