One of Mokolate’s most loved dessert is definitely the chocolate cookies! Every time when the cookie jar is refilled, they will be gone within hours!
Today we will be sharing with everyone the secret recipe for Mokolate’s cookies!
Ingredients (makes approx. 30 cookies)
- Unsalted Butter, softened to room temperature – 1/2 cup
- Light brown sugar – 100g
- Granulated sugar – 50g
- 1 large egg + 1 egg yolk
- Vanilla extract – 1 teaspoon
- Nutella – 1/3 cup for the first part, 1/4 cup for the second part
- All-purpose flour – 2 and 1/3 cups (295g)
- Baking soda – 1 and 1/4 teaspoons
- Cornstarch – 1 teaspoon
- Salt – 1/2 teaspoon
- Semi-sweet chocolate chips – 1 and 1/4 cups
1. Put the butter, softened to room temperature, into the mixer. Mix on medium speed until they turned into a light and fluffy texture
2. Add in brown sugar and white sugar into the mixture and mix at medium speed for about 2 minutes till all ingredients are well mixed
3. Add in the two egg yolks and vanilla extracts and mix again at medium high speed for a minute
4. Now add in Nutella into the cookie dough! Put on medium speed and mix for 30 seconds
5. Add in baking soda, cornstarch, and all purpose flour. Put in low speed to mix first so that the flour won’t fly around too much, then increase to medium speed and mix for another minute
6. Add in your favorite dry ingredients to make the cookies more chewy and yummy! You can add in chocolate chips, raisin, cranberry, almond, and any other sweets you want!
7. Add in one more spoonful of the yummy Nutella to top off the cookie dough! Mix lightly for 30 seconds on medium low speed
8. The cookie dough is finally ready! Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper. Roll the dough into small balls and place onto the baking sheet. This recipe can make around 30 cookies. Remember to give room for each cookie as they expand a little bit
9. Put into oven at 350F and bake for 10 minutes
10. When the cookies are fresh off the oven, they will be soft at the top. This will be the chance to add more chocolate chips and decorate the cookies to make them more fun! The cookies are now ready to be enjoyed!
Here is the full video tutorial!
If you liked this post, please support us by subscribing to our YouTube channel and Like us on Instagram!